Anglican Daily Fountain 8th December 2022 [Thursday Devotional]
ANGLICAN DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL 8 DECEMBER 2022 MESSAGE TODAY
Read and Digest the ANGLICAN DAILY FOUNTAIN Devotional written and published to bless, inspire and uplift you every day as you benefit from the deep Insight of God’s infallible WORD.
TODAY’S TOPIC: HIS PRESENCE
TEXT: Exodus 33:12-23(NKJV)
12. Then Moses said to the LORD, “See, You say to me, ‘Bring up this people.’ But You have not let me know whom You will send with me. Yet You have said, ‘I know you by name, and you have also found grace in My sight.’
13. “Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight. And consider that this nation [is] Your people.”
14. And He said, “My Presence will go [with you,] and I will give you rest.”
15. Then he said to Him, “If Your Presence does not go [with us,] do not bring us up from here.
16. “For how then will it be known that Your people and I have found grace in Your sight, except You go with us? So we shall be separate, Your people and I, from all the people who [are] upon the face of the earth.”
17. So the LORD said to Moses, “I will also do this thing that you have spoken; for you have found grace in My sight, and I know you by name.”
18. And he said, “Please, show me Your glory.”
19. Then He said, “I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.”
20. But He said, “You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live.”
21. And the LORD said, “Here is a place by Me, and you shall stand on the rock.
22. “So it shall be, while My glory passes by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock, and will cover you with My hand while I pass by.
23. “Then I will take away My hand, and you shall see My back; but My face shall not be seen.”
ANGLICAN COMMUNION DAILY FOUNTAIN READING FOR 8TH DECEMBER 2022
Some of us remember our childhood days very well. When growing up as little children, there was this feeling of confidence and boldness whenever our fathers were around us. The presence of our fathers with us always drove away fears and anxiety, whether it was about protection, provision or directions in life, we were very sure of ourselves because of that presence. However, those assurances and confidence were only but a shadow compared to what we can enjoy when God’s presence is with us.
Moses and the people of Israel had witnessed the wonders of God’s power against the Egyptians, how God brought them all out with a powerful hand. They experienced the blessing of God’s presence as He guided them by the pillar of fire by night and cloud by day. He defeated the enemy forces on their way and graciously provided manna and water in the wilderness. No wonder Moses is so passionate as he pleaded for God’s presence. As you go out to face the day’s labour, you need the presence of God more than anything else.
The presence of God guarantees direction, success and victory in our battles, fulfilment, safety, confidence, and many more. The presence of God will always be with us if we live right by obeying and pleasing Him in all things.
PRAYER: Lord, I need your presence more than anything else!
- SEEDS OF DESTINY – WEDNESDAY 7 DECEMBER 2022 | SOD
- Open Heaven [The Ministry of Angels 2] 7th December 2022
- Oh Lord Show Me Mercy | NSPPD Live Today 7th December 2022
- Streams of JOY Devotional 7th December 2022 & NSPPD Prayer