Daily Prayer For 20th April 2022 | Wednesday
Welcome to Today’s Daily Prayer for Wednesday 20 April 2022. May the Lord answer your prayers in Jesus’ name, Amen!
WEDNESDAY DAILY PRAYER FOR 20TH APRIL 2022
Bible Verse: Galatians 3:13-14 – “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”
Motivational Quote: The grace to attract blessings and reject curses abounds in Christ Jesus.
Prophetic Word: Let every parental curse under which you labour, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER POINTS for 20 April 2022 Wednesday
1. Let the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead break any parental curse upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the evil presence behind my case disappear now, in the name of Jesus.
3. I reject curses and I claim blessings, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let heavens begin to defend me, in the name of Jesus.
5. O Lord, pour Your oil into my life and heal my roots, in the name of Jesus.
6. O Lord, deliver me from any curse hindering me, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every curse issued from the coven against me, break, in the name of Jesus.
Thanks for using Daily Prayer For 20th April 2022 | Wednesday
- Catholic Daily Reflections 20th April 2022 | Gospel Reflection
- Catholic Daily Mass Readings for 20th April 2022
- Our Daily Bread 20th April 2022 Topic: Love Is Worth the Risk